Sunday, October 15, 2017

GRANDMA SUZIE'S HALLOWEEN SURPRISES!

October 1, 2017

After we had Remington's B-day Party at Grandpa Tom's, I gave each of my GRANDKIDS their HALLOWEEN SURPRISES. I LOVE doing this for my GRANDKIDS. This year I got big bucket type bowls and filled each one with HALLOWEEN PJ'S, HALLOWEEN BOOKS, bags of CANDY like gummy fingers, eyeball chocolates and gum for the older boys, WAX LIPS and VAMPIRE TEETH, etc...I always give them fun stuff to DECORATE their houses with too.

I love these LITTLE MONSTERS so much it's SCARY!  I love doing fun HALLOWEEN stuff with them and I know they get super excited for it too!



 I love my little ones and I love how happy this makes them.




 It was so great to have Tanner and Nate with their little one Weston with us too!





 The kids love it when I read HALLOWEEN BOOKS to them and I love it too!

 I can't wait til we read our collection of Halloween Books by candlelight in a few weeks!





 Love these cute friends! They came to support Remi's birthday!

 Waylon's FACE! Ha! Ha! Here they are sporting their new Halloween PJ'S.
 Pucker Up Paisley!
 Remi and Paisley decorating their fridge and being scary monsters!

Our little love bug Briggs!

This was such a fun day for me. NOTHING is BETTER than GRANDKIDS!

No comments:

Post a Comment