Sunday, October 15, 2017

DRIVING THE ALPINE LOOP TO SEE THE LEAVES

October 2017

I love FALL in UTAH. It is so beautiful! The changing COLOR OF LEAVES just gets me so excited for all the things I love. I heard that the drive up the ALPINE LOOP was beautiful this week so I took a half a day off work and asked Mom and Joyce if they'd like to join me.

It was super hard for me to not stop every 5 minutes to take a picture. We decided that next year Joyce will drive so I can take pics like crazy out the window. We were in awe of how much beauty there was up this canyon. I couldn't get enough. The REDS, YELLOWS and ORANGE LEAVES were spectacular.

After we went through the LOOP we ended up in Heber City. We stopped at the DAIRY KEEN with a toy train that runs around the top of the building. We had the best BURGERS and SHAKES. We decided we'll stop here again next year when we drive the LOOP!

I love FALL!












So thankful I live in this beautiful state!

No comments:

Post a Comment