Sunday, October 15, 2017

BOOGLE FIGHT DINNER!

October 2017

My Dad's wife, Mona is FILIPINO and she wanted to share with us a TRADITION they do in the PHILIPPINES. They make TONS OF FOOD and they put it out on the table, they don't use plates or utensils. She gave us our assignments and we each brought some food.

Can I just tell you...this was SO MUCH FUN! and the FOOD was SO GOOD! We are going to do this every year. Every one loved it! What topped it all off was that all but 3 people in our FAMILY showed up to support MONA! It was a fabulous night!

I even tried a new FRUIT that was intimidating to me...but it was SO GOOD! It tasted like Gummy Bears. I think I will find them in the store and buy some, they really were that good!

Now I know there are a ton of pics of the FOOD but I just couldn't get over it! I am so glad Mona Americanized it for us! We had BBQ ribs, fried chicken, hot wings, Texas Roadhouse Rolls, rice, meatballs and pineapple, potatoes, egg rolls, deviled eggs, shrimp etc...you just have to look at the pics to see all the food. There was enough to feed an army but it was SO GOOD and we were STUFFED!









 
















 So thankful this fish was on the FILIPINO TABLE and not ours!



 


 Paisley loved Josh and kept trying to get his attention. He was cute with these little girls!

When everyone left Andy stayed so Boston, Waylon and Logan could wrestle with him. He sure gets a work out. He is so sweet to do this and they love him for it!


This is one of the best nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment