Sunday, October 15, 2017

BLACK ISLAND FARMS PUMPKIN PATCH

October 2017

I have been so excited to go to BLACK ISLAND FARMS with Zach, Kell and the Boys to PICK out our PUMPKINS! Boston's school had a great discount for their students so we got to ride the TRACTOR to find our PUMPKINS, do the CORN MAZE and the boys had so much riding their SLIDES. We had a blast! The weather wasn't freezing cold and we were happy we went early in the month before it gets too cold!







They had fun little games to play while we were waiting in line for our HAY RIDE
The sun was right in our eyes!

 ON OUR TRACTOR RIDE:




 




 



 




 These are blurry because I took them while I was recording. But I want them in so I won't forget!

ON TO THE CORN MAZE:
 The flash was too much for Boston!
 So happy Zach had the map so we didn't get lost in the CORN MAZE. I hate getting lost in these things!



 This was a super fun time! I love FALL!



No comments:

Post a Comment