Sunday, October 8, 2017

BILL MOVED TO DOWNEY!

August and September 2017

Bill moved to DOWNEY so that means Ashley and her kids get to see him a lot! Paisley thinks he is just awesome! She loves it when after a day of work, she gets to meet him at FLAGS WEST for some food!



I was so sad that I was so sick and couldn't go with my kids to his house for a barbecue! I hate missing when all of my kids are together because it's rare that they get together it seems. But I was happy they sent me this:

 I had to get Ashley in there! I'm so glad they had a great time and that they are able to see their Dad and Papa a whole heck of a lot more than they ever have!

Bill told me that he loves it in little Downey and that he already knows a lot of people there. Ashley said, it's true. Everyone is getting to know Bill and that he knows more people there than she does. He talks to everyone, he's a Defensive Football Coach for Zander's team so he has been able to get to know all the parents and kids, he knows the local mechanic, and people at Flags West and everywhere he goes he's makes friends. I'm so glad he likes it there and isn't shy about getting to know everyone! I am so thankful that kids love it there too and it hasn't been a hard adjustment for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment