Sunday, October 29, 2017

MY PRIMARY CLASS

October 2017

I LOVE being BOSTON'S PRIMARY TEACHER. I have been lucky enough to be his teacher two different years. Once when he was 4 and now this year too. I feel so blessed to teach him the gospel and to see him participate in SHARING TIME and to see him interact with all the kids his age. I love that he loves to sing the PRIMARY SONGS and it has been such a JOY as his Grandma to experience this.

I had a short meeting one Sunday and they were getting a little wiggly so I said let's go outside! We took a walk around the building and saw all of the beautiful leaves and I had to snap a few photos.

I'm so lucky to love these sweet kiddo's!
                                Spencer, Luke, Storey, Boston, Felicity, Allie, and Elsie


 Look at all that beauty we saw! My favorite time of year never disappoints!

 My Team Teacher, Sister Floisand. She is awesome!





                                   Boston picked up this big beautiful leaf for me.
This sweet girl is one of my all time favorites. I love her so much. She is the sweetest!!

No comments:

Post a Comment