Sunday, October 29, 2017

READING SCARY BOOKS BY CANDLELIGHT!

October 2017

After we made Spider Cupcakes, we went in the living room and lighted our CANDLES so we could READ SPOOKY HALLOWEEN BOOKS BY CANDLELIGHT! This has been a favorite TRADITION since my kids were little. Now these Grandkids, love it just as much! Each year I buy lots of new HALLOWEEN BOOKS because they LOVE this and look forward to it so much.

Here are some of our LIGHTED CANDLES we used:




 We had to turn on our scary spider lights too!


 OH! This book is SPOOKY!


 I had to have Waylon get his Skeleton flashlight because my old eyes couldn't see all of the words!
There isn't anything I enjoy more than doing our FUN, HALLOWEEN TRADITIONS with my Grandkids! Oh, how I wish Ashley's kids lived closer so I could have them all here at together!

No comments:

Post a Comment