Sunday, March 30, 2014

WOMENS CONFERENCE

March 29, 2014

Ashley got a few tickets to go to the CONFERENCE CENTER to see the WOMENS CONFERENCE. I was so excited to go. I made us each a notebook with this years theme, and then some cute little note paper to go inside.

Diane, Debbie and Jessica came with us too. It ended up being a wonderful evening. It was an historic day because at this particular conference they allowed girls 8 years old and older to attend instead of having separate conferences for Young Women and one for Relief Society. The feeling inside the CONFERENCE CENTER was awesome. It's just so great being there in real life. All of the messages were uplifting and edifying. I am so THANKFUL for my membership in the CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER DAY SAINTS. I am so THANKFUL for the KNOWLEDGE I have of HEAVENLY FATHER'S PLAN so that I can return to him someday. What a great BLESSING it is to belong to HIS CHURCH. It all makes perfect sense to me and makes me want to be a better person because of it. I loved having my SISTERS, my NIECE and my beautiful DAUGHTER there with me to enjoy it. Afterwards, we went to eat at Applebee's. What a great night! I cannot wait for CONFERENCE next weekend!!







 This is the binder I made for me and Ashley to take notes in at the Conference Center
This is inside the binder to write the speaker, scriptures, quotes and references. I love making fun stuff like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment