Monday, March 17, 2014

FREEZER MEALS

March 15, 2014

Ashley and I wanted to make a bunch of FREEZER MEALS for her family, for Mikell so they'll have good meals when the baby comes, and for Mom and Grandma so Mom doesn't have to cook every day. Well, it went really fast. They were easy meals but to do as many meals as we wanted was exhausting. I want to get one of those rubber mats for my floor when I stand up for long periods of time cooking so my feet and legs don't get as sore as standing on a hard wood floor. Hmm...I will have to seriously think about investing in one of those.
 Here's what bags and bags of groceries turned into:
These are only a few of the meals we made. They are mostly slow cooker meals from OUR BEST BITES, SIX SISTERS STUFF, and OVERTHEMOON.  I love just about everything they make.

No comments:

Post a Comment