Thursday, March 27, 2014

INTRODUCING WAYLON NEAL WRIGHT

March 26, 2014

What a WONDERFUL day today is! Zach and Mikell are the PROUD PARENTS, and Boston is the PROUD BROTHER of WAYLON NEAL WRIGHT.  Waylon joined our FAMILY at 2:05 PM weighing in at 7lbs 4oz and 19 inches long. He has the most beautiful set of BLONDE HAIR I have ever seen on a BABY! I didn't think he looked much like Boston until they showed me a side by side, which I will include in here. I thought he looked just like the Beckstead's. Now I think he will be a little clone of Boston.

Mikell had a pretty dang easy DELIVERY! She dilated from a 3 to a 9 in one hour and pushed 3 times and he was here! I am so happy for her. She was amazing!

When I first laid eyes on WAYLON I just started crying. I am so happy that he is here, and that he is healthy. He hardly made a peep and was just so chill the whole day and night. I look forward to getting to know this little guy and I can't wait to see what his personality is going to be like. I know he will bring so much happiness into our FAMILY. I am so blessed to have 3 wonderful GRANDSONS. MY JOY IS OVERFLOWING! There is nothing better than being a GRANDMA!



Look at all that hair! I can't get over it!
This is BOSTON on the left, and Waylon on the right. Don't they look a lot a like?
 Boston checkin' out baby brother making sure all the parts are there and working.

 Giving kisses and then snuggles like Mufasa gives Simba...seriously so cute!
 Proud Papa. Zach is such a wonderful Daddy and I pleased as punch he has 2 sons!
                                 Mikell is such a great Mom and I love her so much for it!
                       Happy, happy Grandma Suzie. I love this little guy so much already!





No comments:

Post a Comment