Monday, March 17, 2014

ONE YEAR OLDER AND WISER TOO

March 16, 2014

Today is my 47th BIRTHDAY. I cannot believe I am almost 50 years old! Steven said I am "DAYS OF '47 Punky!  We had the family over to CELEBRATE the March BIRTHDAYS. Morgan helped me BLOW OUT THE CANDLES on the CAKE that Lytton dropped! :)  He actually made a great save with his leg. Pretty impressive.  It was nice spending time with the fam. The kiddo's are always entertaining and we kept thinking how crazy next year will be when we have 2 more little boys joining our family. Mikell's and Jessica's little guys. We will have 4 little boys and 1 little girl at all of our little family get togethers. I can't wait!

 The fam:








Yes, Boston is still playing Lion King. He loves Mufasa, Simba and Scar.

No comments:

Post a Comment