Monday, March 17, 2014

THE HIKE

March 2014

The weather has been amazing lately. We are all getting a bit of SPRING FEVER! We thought it would be a great day for a nice WALK. Zach and Mikell have been HIKING a lot lately. Yes, Mikell is ready to have a baby, but that girl is in shape! She walks and hikes almost everyday. I am worried she might deliver this baby in the CANYON! Anyway, they took us on a hike. Zach carried Boston in the back pack for most of it, and Lytton carried Remi in their back pack. Thank goodness we brought their dogs. Suzie pulled me up the mountain! I at times was RUNNING up the MOUNTAIN! I didn't want to do that, but I had no choice! I had to so I could keep up with her. It was exhausting! I wish I loved HIKING as much as my kids. Maybe if I was in shape I would like it better. We did have fun though. We walked to the bridge and threw rocks in the water. Then me and Boston stayed back to play LION KING while the rest of them HIKED up even further. It was a fun day!
 We all piled in Zach'sYukon. There were 5 adults, 2 kids and 2 dogs! Crowded!
                                        Zach is a good uncle. Here he is with Remington
                                                         Remington's first Hiking Trip
 We set the camera on the rock so we could take a family pic of us on our hike.
 Bentley and Suzie were a great help to me up the hill at times. Other times they made me run! And I don't want to run!
                                                       Ashley, Zach and Boston
                               Boston loves the outdoors and hiking as much as his parents
                                   The cute little Wright family. Mikell is 9 months pregnant
 I love this little face! He's just chillin' and enjoying the great outdoors too!
                                                                    Taking a little rest
                                                        Throwing rocks in the river
                                                             The Bastian Family


 Boston and I played Lion King. Here he is with Mufasa. He is a bit obsessed with them right now.
 He kept saying that Mufasa was on Pride Rock. He knows every word to that movie. I was just praying a real mountain lion wouldn't wander down. There up there you know!
 Me and my boy. He is so good to me. He kept giving me pep talks and helping me as I came down the mountain. My knees hate me right now!
                                     Wish I was Remington right now. All tuckered out!

1 comment: