Sunday, March 23, 2014

BRIGHTEN YOUR DAY PACKAGE FOR THERA

March 22, 2014

I wanted to do something special for THERA to let her know I was thinking of her and wanted to surprise her with a PACKAGE. I included all things YELLOW.  I included lots of candy, lotion, a candle, etc.. She has started her CHEMO and RADIATION TREATMENTS and it has been rough on her. So I just sent this to LIFT HER SPIRITS. If you could all keep her in your PRAYERS that would be great! Bill said her prognosis is not that great because she kept putting off her treatments and so she went from a STAGE 1 to an AGGRESSIVE STAGE 3.  She will be having surgery to IMPLANT RADIATION SEEDS in a week and that will probably really be hard on her so please PRAY for her and Bill and the kids.
 It doesn't look like it, but this box was loaded. We crammed all sorts of stuff in the largest flat rate box that we could. Mason is actually going to take it to her when he goes to Vegas on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment