Monday, March 17, 2014

PI DAY

3-14-2014

It's PI DAY You know, like in math. 3.14.  Pi is a mathematical constant that is the ratio of a circle's circumference to its diameter, and it is also one of the most revered mathematical constants in the known world. Pi Day has been celebrated by millions of students and math-lovers. The holiday is celebrated on 14th March, since 3, 1, and 4 are the three most significant digits in the decimal form of pi. (that comes from WIKI) I really know what it means though :)

Well every year I make a run to MARIE CALENDAR'S for PIE. Our office loves LEMON CREAM PIE with GRAHAM CRACKER CRUST, and BANANA CREAM PIE. Delish! We celebrate anything we can in this office!

                                                      My good friend Lesa takes a bite.
                                                   Forget the fork, Cyndi's diggin' in!
                                   Michelle, the new girl, loves working in our fun office.
Julie, is such a great cook. She could probably make a better pie than Marie!

I have such great friends at work. I am so lucky to work with them all. I love my job!

No comments:

Post a Comment