Monday, March 17, 2014

SHOOTING PISTOLS

March 15, 2014

After Zach got home and after we had made some freezer meals, we drove up behind the "B" IN BOUNTIFUL so we could try out Ashley's new REVOLVER she got on Valentine's Day. Zach wanted to shoot a few of his GUNS too. Mikell was so sweet to stay back and watch the kiddo's. It was so much fun. I love shooting. My kids are dang good aims too! I love that they enjoy the same activities so we can spend a lot of fun time together.
                                                We drove up by the Bountiful "B"
 I got to check out Ashley's new gun, Mikell's gun and Zach's gun. I loved them all!
                                                     Lytton is really good at shooting
                   Ashley was such a great aim! I was so impressed with her abilities.
 What would my blog be without this silly face he pulls? I love him though!
                 Zach is so accurate with every gun. He really is a great shooter!
                                                                               Silly guy!
Doesn't Ashley look so cute with her new bangs? I know she looks pretty dressed up to go shooting but the truth is we were going out to eat afterwards for my birthday. I love her new hairdo!

2 comments:

  1. The photo of me in the background of my mom shooting makes me look extremely obese. For the record....I am not...just so history is set strait and when I'm gone imnnot remembered as a total fat bass turd..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Zachary! We know you are not obese. You are a turd though! :)

    ReplyDelete