Monday, March 17, 2014

TEPANYAKI

Feb 2014

My family decided to go to TEPANYAKI for dinner. It was DELICIOUS as always. Seriously, I love their vegetables and noodles but oh my their steak, and chicken is SO good too. It was fun to watch Boston as the FIRE went up and they made the onion into a VOLCANO. He was like, WHAT THE HECK?! Check out his face when the fire went up. It's so funny! I just really enjoyed spending time with my KIDS tonight. I love it when Lytton and Ashley come down and we can all hang out together.


                                                            I love these people so much!
 I love this pic! Look at Boston captivated by the fire. He thought it was awesome!


                         Then they started throwing the shrimp. Lytton caught it easy sheezy!
                                                            So did Mikell!
               Ashley catches hers too. Look, Remington was even trying to catch it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment