Thursday, March 27, 2014

MY SPECIAL DATE

March 26, 2014

I got to spend all day just ONE ON ONE with BOSTON! His Mommy was in the HOSPITAL giving BIRTH to his brand new BABY BROTHER! So, Boston and I went on another SPECIAL DATE. He loves to call it a DATE because his Mommy and Daddy get to go on DATES. We went to Farmington Station to see the MOVIE MR PEABODY AND SHERMAN. He sat all the way through it with the help of his own big bag of POPCORN, LICORICE, and a SPRITE. He was so good! As soon as the MOVIE ended he said, "Grandma, I love Sherman and his glasses!"  I don't think he really understood the movie all that much but it kept him entertained. Then we went and SPLASHED IN PUDDLES, and watched the WATER SHOW and then headed to Grandma Shirley's for some lunch, and played with Ray's cowboy hat. After that, we headed to the HOSPITAL to meet his new BABY BROTHER, WAYLON! I had so much fun on our SPECIAL DATE and I cannot wait til our next one!








                                                              I love this little cowboy!
Grandma Shirley telling Boston she is taking him to Wyoming Downs this summer to see the race horses. He's super excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment