Monday, March 17, 2014

BOUNTIFUL TEMPLE

March 2014

I am ashamed to say it has been a long time since I attended a session in the TEMPLE. I hadn't even seen the new films and was really looking forward to see them. So I am determined to attend the TEMPLE at least monthly and hopefully more. I really want to attend some temples that I haven't yet. My goal this year is to attend at least 3 to 5 new ones. So me, Debbie and my Mom met at the BOUNTIFUL TEMPLE and oh my gosh! I love the new film. It made me cry and I paid much more attention. It was wonderful. I do have to say towards the end of the session, I got the giggles and couldn't even look at mom. She had said something that made me laugh so hard. I had to keep burying my face in my hands and Debbie kept telling me to breathe deeply. I hate when this happens to me in the TEMPLE. I truly do want to be REVERENT but I was laughing so hard I couldn't even stand it! Thank goodness we were sitting in the back row!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment