Saturday, January 4, 2014

CHRISTMAS EVE

December 24, 2013

I had to work till noon, then I got home and WRAPPED PRESENTS as fast as I could, then Ashley and Lytton came down and we drove to my Mom's house to spend the evening with her and Grandma. We went out to dinner (Grandma chose Denny's) so we went there and Steven was causing problems with all of us there and he was making the evening a little challenging. He tries to ruin our Christmas every year, so he will no longer be spending the night with us. He will spend the night with Mom if he behaves. Anyway, we went back to Mom's and played cards and had a really nice time with her. We went home about 8:30 and met Zach and Mikell back there. Boston had fallen asleep while driving home from Melanie's so we OPENED GIFTS without him. We got NEW JAMMIES, our new CHRISTMAS BOOK to add to our collection, this years was the LITTLE MATCH GIRL. I gave everyone a new blanket so they never have to go cold. I love this book and I can never get through it without bawling! Then I gave them their new FAMILY YEAR IN REVIEW BOOK FOR 2013. This is always the highlight. I love making this for them and they enjoy seeing all the fun things we did together for the year. It's great because it will always be part of their history. I love it!
Then I read them a new CHRISTMAS BOOK about the Savior and it was a good one! We then just talked and enjoyed each other so much. It was a real peaceful end to the evening and we would have been happy if that's all the Christmas we got. It was just a really great feeling in my living room tonight. But we are excited to see what SANTA brings tomorrow. It will be especially fun to watch BOSTON! I so look forward to it!
                                                  Me and my Mom. I love her so much!
                                          My Grandma. She is a hoot! I just love her wit!
                                                         Lytt loved his jalapeno burger!
 This is the only picture I could sneak of Steven. He said if he caught me, he'd break my camera. He was ornery tonight!
 Ashley, Mom and Baby Remington. He is such a sweetie. Love him tons!
 Look how big and strong he is getting. Remington's smile is just the cutest!
                                          Ashley and Lytton at Grandma Shirley's house
                                           Remington chillin' with Great Grandma Shirley
                                                    Christmas Eve at Grandma Shirley's
 My Christmas is complete just by being a Grandma. Love, love, love!
 I got Remi and Boston these cute jammie's for Christmas Eve. They had horsies on the bum that said "Tail End"
 I got the girls night shirts with a horse on them that said "I'm unstable in the mornings" I guess I was going with the Horse Theme this year! But I got me and the boys red and black plaid jammies.
 Zach and Mikell showing the Christmas book, blankets, and the Family Book they got on Christmas Eve.
                          Ashley and Lytton showing what they got on Christmas Eve too.
 Lytton holding Remi in his new jammies. I wish Boston could have joined us be he was asleep.
                                                            The Tail End of his jammies
                                                  Merry Christmas from the Bastians!

No comments:

Post a Comment