Monday, January 20, 2014

PLAYDOH MASTERPIECE

January 2014

Boston got some PLAYDOH for Christmas and he loves when we play with it. He will tell me what to sculpture. Well, anyone who knows me or has played CRANIUM with me knows I cannot DRAW or SCULPT anything! So I was kind of proud when you could kind of tell what these things were.
A Fish, an Apple, and Egg, and my Duck looked way better before Boston kept playing with it!
We had so much fun, we played it the next day too! This time we made a Snowman, a Rainbow and I taught him the Rainbow Song, and we made Sully, Mike, and Randall from MONSTERS INC. (Those are really hard to make out, I told you I wasn't good at this kind of stuff!)

 Here's another duckie and our snowman. This was after much manhandling. Frosty is barely put together now.
 Ha ha ha...this is Mike Zurkowski...see the one eye thing going on? Hey, Boston liked it!
                     Here's my Sully and Mike Zurkowski (or however you say his last name!)
                                              And here is my Randall!
                                                                  We made glasses too!

No comments:

Post a Comment