Wednesday, January 29, 2014

SPECIAL STAKE CONFERENCE

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Our Stake held a SPECIAL STAKE CONFERENCE. We were so LUCKY to have not one, but two APOSTLES come and speak to us. It was so AWESOME! ELDER BALLARD AND ELDER SCOTT spoke to us. It was so great. I really felt the SPIRIT and I think Boston did too. Right after Elder Ballard told us a personal story about ignoring the prompting of the HOLY GHOST when he was a very young Bishop, it was pretty quiet, and Boston starts singing loudly, "FOLLOW THE PROPHET!" It was pretty funny. I had a pretty neat experience while they were speaking. Earlier in the week while reading my SCRIPTURES I felt prompted to make some SPIRITUAL changes and incorporate a monthly FHE (Family Home Evening) once a month with my kids, and to attend the TEMPLE once a month with my kids as well. Then during this conference they spoke on creating SPIRITUAL TRADITIONS with our FAMILIES and once again I felt strongly that I needed to do those things with my children. I know that this world is just becoming more wicked and we are going to need to have strong TESTIMONIES to help us get through some pretty tough stuff. I hope I can incorporate these new goals to help my FAMILY be prepared as well. I am so thankful for my  testimony, and so thankful that I belong to the CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS! I am BLESSED to have been able to hear from two APOSTLES this day and so grateful to be led by a PROPHET of GOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment