Monday, January 20, 2014

CHURCH BALL

January, 2014

After we went to the Ice Castles, and Spaghetti Factory, we went to the church to play some BASKETBALL, my kids love doing that! I just held the baby and watched Boston ride his balance bike. Later, Zach had Ashley hold the mitts while he boxed. We had a great night there. One thing that was so funny though, and I got the funniest video (but I don't know how to include it on here or I would), and thank goodness Boston was wearing his helmet, the basketball came down and hit him on the head (that's not the funny part and because of his helmet it didn't hurt him) but Mikell in the background did this funny hop thing before running over to see if he was ok. Oh my gosh! So hilarious. The reason I mention it is so we won't forget it and my family has watched the funny video over and over again!

                       Mikell is still awesome even at 7 months pregnant! She can shoot!
               Zach kept throwing really hard stuff when they were playing HORSE!
 
 
 Remington is such a cutie sporting his football hat Kell got him.
 This family photo is great isn't it? It might make the cover of our family book...weirdo's!
                                      Here they are after I begged them for one nice shot!
                                                  Boston wants to hit the mitts too.
                                                        He's got an awesome left hook!

                               Ashley was so good to hold the mitts for Zach. He hits hard!

                                             Always has that tongue hanging out there!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment