Monday, January 20, 2014

SPAGHETTI FACTORY

January 2014

After the Ice Castles, we met up with Zach and Mikell at the SPAGHETTI FACTORY. It is one of my FAVORITES! I love the browned butter and MIZITHRA CHEESE on my SPAGHETTI. It was so crazy...so I twist up my SPAGHETTI on my fork and go to lift it up to eat and a big chunk of the MIZITHRA CHEESE flew off and landed right in my EYE!!! It hurt so bad and it took me a few minutes to get out. I pulled down my eyelid and Ash who was sitting across the table from me said, "ooh, I see it! It's huge!"  Yeah, it was! I finally got it out. How crazy is that? Cheese in the eye???!!! Regardless, the food tasted delish and I had a great time with my kids.

Boston loves Spaghetti and did a great job of feeding himself!





No comments:

Post a Comment