Monday, January 20, 2014

BLESSING OUTFIT

January 2014

I spent the day in Logan with REMINGTON and his parents. We put Remi in his BLESSING outfit so I could take a few pics of him in it, since I wasn't able to on the day he was BLESSED in December. He has filled it out quite a bit since last month, so I am glad we did this. Another few weeks and this outfit wouldn't have fit! He is growing so fast and he is one BIG BOY! I LOVE him to pieces!
 I always thought Remington looked like Lytton until I saw these pics. He is looking just like Ashley!

 This Big Boy usually SMILES all the time. But he wasn't going to give us one while I had my camera out.
                                 Ashley just chillin' on the LOVE SACK with her cuddlebug! She is such a great Mommy and I am so proud of her!

No comments:

Post a Comment