Wednesday, January 22, 2014

THROW BACK THURSDAY

I found some old photo's and I just wanted to throw them in for a good chuckle and a fun memory. This is taken in 1994. Ashley is 3 and Zach is 5. They were swimming in the Chamberlains HOT TUB. I miss that wooden HOT TUB! The kids threw me in the tub with my clothes on. Oh I remember this day like it was yesterday.

I miss my KIDS BEING LITTLE! I miss staying home with them and having tons of fun together. I think of all the things I love most in this life and the one thing I LOVED WITH A PASSION is staying home with these 2 kids. I have the best MEMORIES and no regrets about the TIME and EFFORT I put into making them have an awesome CHILDHOOD. I LOVE BEING A MOM!
                                        Zach does an awesome  CANNON BALL!
 Oh how I loved these kids! I loved that I got to tend Cassie and Chase and that my kids have some awesome memories of them. They are still such great friends today!
                                        Chase does a Cannon Ball too! Chase was 7 years old.
 Ashley at this age was hard for me. She kept me running, literally. But I loved her so much at this age. She was super, super sweet and she loved giving me big kisses and bigger hugs!
 I love this little 5 year old. Zach really was the best big brother and my awesome helper.
 Of course Zach is pulling bunny ears behind Ashley. Why wouldn't he?
 They seriously pushed me in the water with all of my clothes on. Oh well it was fun!
                             Ah-oh Ashley! Someone (Cyndi) is going to cut off your tongue!
              Cyndi, Chase and Cassie...thanks for a fun day and for an awesome memory!
 I cannot tell you how much I miss them being little, when I could squeeze them and love on 'em as much as I wanted and they liked it!
                  Ashley loved playing in the water and it was difficult to get her out!
I love this picture of Ashley. Her cute little smile would just melt me.  She was such a cutie!

No comments:

Post a Comment