Sunday, December 22, 2013

ADULT SIBLING DINNER

Dec 20, 2013

We had our ANNUAL SIBLING DINNER at Mom's house. I usually do the cooking for this one and we usually try to have something on the fancier side, but with my not feeling so good, and then having my tooth pulled I just didn't feel up to doing it, so I just made a HONEY SPIRAL HAM and had Mom, Deb and Diane make stuff to go with it and Mona brought the yummy rolls. It turned out good and it was a nice, relaxing evening. After we ate we opened our GIFTS and then we got a CHRISTMAS SURPRISE. Santa (aka Steven) showed up and we each got to sit on his lap and tell him what we wanted for CHRISTMAS. He was funny when he said HO! HO!HO! We helped him make it sound less Zombish. He had a great time too. I look forward to this night being with just my SIBLINGS and PARENTS and GRANDMA.

 Mom loves to decorate the tables. She always changes it up each year. I love to see what she'll do next.
                                                       Mom gives our TOAST this year.




 
 After dinner we take our ANNUAL CHRISTMAS PICTURES:
                                                                             Mom
                                                                My brother, Scott
                                                       I like this pic of Scott and Mom
                                                               Grandma Hobbs
                                                 My oldest sister, Debbie
                                                                My other sister, Diane
                                                         I am the baby of the family
                                                                       My Dad and Mona
                                 My oldest brother Steven, poses as Santa with Diane

 Every year Steven gives Scott a new duck of some sort because he knows how much Scott loves duck hunting.  Scott has a houseful of them! This year he got a talking Duck Dynasty Duck.



                                                    A picture with Dad and his kids
                                          A picture with Mom, Grandma and all of us kids
                                                                           My FAMILY

No comments:

Post a Comment