Sunday, December 22, 2013

MY PERFECT DATE

Nov 2013

I have looked so forward to this DATE! I took Boston on a SPECIAL DATE. I took him to his very first MOVIE and was a little worried he wouldn't sit through it. He did a great job. He got a little antsy the last few minutes but he did great! I bought  a big bucket of POPCORN and a bottle of SPRITE. When he would get a little wiggly I pulled out the M&M's, and a little later the LICORICE. We went to see FROZEN. It was SO cute! He loved our DATE and wants to go again. Before the movie we walked around FARMINGTON STATION and took pics of him by the PRESENT DISPLAY, he loved looking at the WATER DISPLAY and of course watching the kids ICESKATE and we played on the SLIDES. I have to admit, I KISSED HIM ON OUR FIRST DATE! He was the best date I had in like FOREVER!
                                     He is showing me how excited he is for our special date!











                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment