Sunday, December 22, 2013

ELECTION DAY

November 2013

My main job at DAVIS COUNTY is the ELECTIONS. I am the POLL WORKER RECRUITER. Of course we also do PASSPORTS, and MARRIAGE LICENSES as well, but ELECTIONS are the big thing. People would be so shocked if they knew what actually goes into running an election. It takes months and months to plan, train and pull off an election. It takes months and months to close out an election. There are so many aspects to it you have no idea! Anyway, I just took a few pics of some of the amazing people I work with on ELECTION DAY!
               Dawna, Lesa, me, Brian (He's my new boss!) and the new girl, Michelle.
                                          We got photo bombed by David in the back! But this is Julie, Darla, Dawna and me. I love these ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment