Sunday, December 22, 2013

CHRISTMAS CARD PHOTO SHOOT

Dec 1, 2013

After the BABY BLESSING we decided to take some FAMILY PHOTO'S for our CHRISTMAS CARD. It started getting REALLY COLD, and RAINY! Ash brought some ORNAMENTS to decorate the TREE outside of her church for our background because we didn't have anywhere else to go. I had the worst cold ever and so I felt like crap, and I was picturing all of these awesome things we could do for our pictures, but it was so cold and miserable we could only take a few. I felt bad I didn't even get one with me and the grandkids so they were nice enough to go back into the church so I could get my picture. I hate it when I have all these wonderful ideas and they don't turn out. Oh well, there is always next year! :)








 Love my little guys. Don't they look cute in their matching Christmas outfits?

 Remington has had enough! Boston is such a sweet cousin. He really loves Remi

No comments:

Post a Comment