Sunday, December 22, 2013

SEEING SANTA AND CHRISTMAS LIGHTS

Dec 2013

While I was watching Boston, Mikell called and said that the Santa at Dick's didn't have any kids visiting with him and asked if I wanted to bring him down. So we got all ready to go and I kept telling Boston what to expect so he wouldn't cry when he sat on Santa's lap like last year. He was so excited to ask Santa for Buzz and Woody. But then right when we got there he said, "Grandma, I don't want Santa to touch me."  I thought oh boy! He's not going to like this! But he did Great! He was a little shy at first and he didn't want to really look at Santa but eventually he did and he asked for BUZZ AND WOODY. I told Santa what a GOOD BOY Boston has been so I am pretty sure Santa will deliver Buzz and Woody! I got it all on video and it was so cute! That night I took Boston to see the LAYTON LIGHTS. He loves looking at all the LIT UP ANIMALS! What a fun day we had today.






                                             These are Boston's favorite from Layton Park

No comments:

Post a Comment