Sunday, December 22, 2013

ZIONS NATIONAL PARK

Nov. 2013

We took Steven to ZIONS today. It was freezing cold and it was raining but that didn't stop us. We still had a great time. We got out and took lots of pics and Steven really enjoyed himself.
                                           He refused to look at the camera. He was so stubborn!
                                                    He loved driving through the tunnels.
                      I got this one real quick before he turned his head...ha ha Steven!
 I forced him to take this selfie with me. I threatened I would never take him on another trip!

 These two pics are of him standing like a statue and him posing so he didn't have to look at the camera!

 It stopped raining briefly so Grandma got out so we could grab a few photos with her.
 




 I love this pic. He was saying something he thought was funny. I was so happy I got him smiling with mom!

 
 Mom was a little weepy this day because it was her and Ray's anniversary. She misses him so much!
 
Steve spotted these deer right off the road from us. There was about 5 of them. We also saw wild turkeys.

No comments:

Post a Comment