Sunday, September 25, 2011

TUACAHN TRIP

I look forward every year to our TUACAHN TRIP! The plays are always GREAT but being with FAMILY is the very best part of all. I was sad that Ashley couldn't join us this year because she had 2 tests she couldn't take early :(  But one of the best parts of the trip was when Zach and Mikell brought BOSTON up so I could spend time with him! It's always AWESOME to see JOYCE AND JENNY too. This year we went to see LITTLE MERMAID, and GREASE. Both plays were FABULOUS! I really loved them.
As usual we had fun SWIMMING and doing OLYMPICS. I was so happy that Joyce, Jenny, Debbie and Diane joined me in doing the BALANCING BEAM ROUTINE. I do have to say that I think I took the GOLD MEDAL in leaps and TOE POINTS! I promised Joyce and Jenny I would not post the VIDEOS. We probably could win some serious dough if we submitted it to AMERICA'S FUNNIEST VIDEOS though. So anyway, we SWAM, SHOPPED, ATE, PLAYED with JACKSON and RYLEE, CELEBRATED ZACH'S b-day, and we threw a small BABY SHOWER for Erin. We NEVER RESTED! We got a lot done this weekend! We all had a great time! Enjoy the many pics. This first group is from our dinner at the great restaurant SAMURAI 27. It's exactly like TEMPANYAKI....SOOO DELISH!
         We always start out by stopping at the Big Red Barn for an ice cream...I love traditions!
                                                          Tyler, Rylee, Jackson and Erin
                                               Diane, Jenny, Big Grandma, and Debbie
                                        Jackson and Rylee did a great job using their chop sticks!
                                        Joyce was a pro at catching flying shrimp with no hands!
                                     Grandma even had her mouth open, ready to catch the flying shrimp!
 Jackson tried to catch it too but he would close his eyes...notice the shrimp on the side of his head :)
                                                             Debbie caught hers too!
                                                             Tyler made it look so easy!
 I caught the steak in my mouth (no pic to prove it) but I was great at using chopsticks!
                                                      Me and my Mom! I love her so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment