Wednesday, September 28, 2011

SWIMMING...OLYMPIC STYLE

OK so we didn't have our RELAY RACES but we did have our BALANCE BEAM ROUTINE, our FRONT SOMERSAULT and our HANDSTAND contest. I was SO happy that Joyce, Jenny, Debbie and Diane joined in. I LOVE when we do SWIMMING OLYMPICS! :)  I promised to not post video and any pics of this EVENT! Sorry! But trust me, you're really missing out!

                                                                 Jenny and Joyce   
                                                                 Me and Jackson
                                                               My Beautiful Mother
                Now that is a perfect dismount. Straight arms....judges should give me a 10
               And look at those leg lifts on the balance beam....another 10? I think so!
                                              Diane giving Rylee a crocodile ride!
                                   I'm catching Jackson as he jumps in and makes a big splash!
                     Grandma Shirley, Big Grandma, Jackson, Rylee and an 8 month prego Erin!
                                                          Hanging out in the hot tub
                                  My Beautiful 97 year old Grandma...I love you Grandma!!     

No comments:

Post a Comment