Tuesday, September 13, 2011

FOUR WHEELING IN PINE VALLEY

After we went boating in Gunlock, we drove to Wittwer's cabin in Pine Valley. I cannot tell you how EXCITED I was to be able to FINALLY go FOUR WHEELING! I have wanted to go for YEARS and now I finally got the chance. I have NEVER been before. I lied, Zach drove me around the block once when he was in 9th grade :)  Anyways, I LOVED IT!! I had so much fun. They have a bunch of TRAILS on the property behind the cabin. So I drove until my thumb muscle CRAMPED and I couldn't push the GAS handle thingy any longer!!  I am so THANKFUL  for Tyler, Erin and his parents for allowing me to enjoy this weekend so much! Here are some pics:
                                                There I go! Eat my DUST!
                                                              I am really lovin' this!
                                          Here I am driving like a bat out of hell....just kiddin'
                                         Me and Brody with Jackson and Rylee on the Rhino
                                                               Debbie having fun!
                                     Brody, Rylee and Jessica....they best Aunt and Uncle ever!
                                    Jackson is such a stud! He loves spending time with his Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment