Friday, September 2, 2011

GRANDMA TURNS 97 YEARS OLD!

Big Grandma Hobbs turned 97 years old on Aug 5, 2011.  We all met at ROBINTINOS for some ITALIAN food.  She blew out the candles on the cake and really ENJOYED the photo album Jessica put together for her of the whole family and included all of the FUN TRADITIONS, TRIPS, and FAMILY FUN we've had with her throughout the years. When I drove her home she said that was the nicest time she's had in awhile and she was so THANKFUL for our family.

I feel so BLESSED to have been able to spend so much time with my GRANDMA. She is always up to having a good time and trying new things. I look forward to going on small trips with her and making a lot more MEMORIES. I can't wait to celebrate her 100th birthday! She's the simply the BEST GRANDMA EVER!






No comments:

Post a Comment