Sunday, September 4, 2011

ASHLEY IS A FULL BLOWN ADULT...21 YEARS OLD!!

Wow! TIME sure has FLOWN! I cannot believe Ashley is 21 years old! She has turned out to be a BEAUTIFUL, SWEET, LOVING, HELPFUL, HARDWORKING, SPIRITUAL, STRONG WOMAN! I am SO PROUD OF HER! There was a time about 6 or 7 years ago I thought the ALIEN that took over her TEENAGE body (brain, and mouth in particular) would never leave! Everyone told me to hang in there and that once she turned 18 or 19 the real ASHLEY would return and boy did she ever! She is so AMAZING! She has been so HELPFUL to our FAMILY. She is the first one to offer to help and has SACRIFICED, and given up her life so to speak to help take care of her brother and sister, Bella, and Zander, and to even move to VEGAS to do so. Now that she's back to Logan, she spends her days off from work helping me with my flooded basement, cleaning my house or doing things that I need help with. She is THOUGHTFUL of others and is very GENEROUS  with her time even when she doesn't have much of it to give. I'm just so THANKFUL for Ashley. I love that she calls me 10 times a day and always says, "I WANT MY MOM!" It's nice to know that she still wants and needs me! We're GREAT FRIENDS and I am so thankful for that.

Ashley has always loved to TRAVEL and wants more than anything to go to ITALY! She and some of her friends are going to try to SAVE MONEY and travel there this June. So for her BIRTHDAY I ordered her an ITALIAN themed cake that said BUENO COMPLEANOS (HAPPY BIRTHDAY) ASHLEY in Italian with vines and grapes on it. We had the family over for cake and ice cream and I just sat there in AWE that she is really 21 years old! It's just crazy! Here are some pics of that day:


                                                                     Makin' a WISH!
                                                  Grandma Shirley, Tristan, Tanner and Ashley
                                                                  Jessica and Debbie
                                                        Ashley 21 and Big Grandma 97!!
                                               Ashley and her friends, and Aunt Diane
                                          Grandpa Tom, Mona, Big Grandma, and Grandma Shirley          
                                      Ashley's friend Lauren (from Vegas), Andy, and her friend, Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment