Sunday, September 18, 2011

IN A PICKLE

I have never tasted a better PICKLE in my life until I tasted Dawna's at work. Oh My Gosh! They were the BEST EVER! I said, I need that recipe. I want to put up my own pickles. She told me it was Lesa's recipe. So Lesa wrote it down for me...I was so excited to get my cucumbers and jars and everything. I spent one whole day putting up the pickles.  The following week we were at work talking about the pickles and Lesa mentioned the great recipe only that she said 1 qrt vinegar and 3 quarts water. I said NO! You wrote down 3 qrts vinegar 1 qt water. She couldn't believe it! She wrote down the wrong recipe!!  So, unfortuneatly I had to throw all of my pickles, dill, garlic, etc...out and start all over again. So I spent a whole other Saturday putting up pickles AGAIN! It will be worth it if they turn out as good as Dawna's!! Don't mind me in my jammies. It's just so much more comfy workin' in the kitchin in my jammies!

No comments:

Post a Comment