Monday, July 24, 2017

SWIMMING IN ST GEORGE

July 21, 2017

We woke and spent a few hours at the pool. We read our books by the pool until Ashley, Sadie, Tanner and Weston came over to play with us. We didn't do our Olympics this year. Instead we played and splashed around a little bit with the babies. It felt good because it was really hot in St George! 

 Joyce, Me and baby Sadie!
 Grandma Suzie sure loves this girl!
 Sadie and Weston loved playing in the kiddie pool.
 Isn't it kind of crazy that Ashley and Tanner are here with their kids....they're moms! Wow!
 Our happy little Sadie bug!
 Cute little Weston!
 Me and Ashley. I was so happy she came down this weekend!
                            BFF'S  FOREVER!
 I love this pic of Weston! He had a "ball" in the pool!
  Great, Great Aunt Joyce helped out with Sadie too.
 These two and their kiddo's! Weston and Sadie are 6 months apart.
 Cute Grandma Shirley!
 I love my Mom! I'm so happy to be able to spend so much time with her. I love the fun memories we make together!

 These last two are out of order, but this was so relaxing reading by the pool.

After we swam we went and ate the BEST Chinese food I've ever had. Oh. My. Goodness!It was at Panda Garden.  I had Sweet Garlic Chicken and it's by far the best I have ever had! Delish! Everyone loved this place!

No comments:

Post a Comment