Monday, July 24, 2017

BRIDGER LAKE

July 15, 2017

I was bummed that I wasn't able to go to BRIDGER LAKE with Zach and Mikell. I knew they would have an awesome weekend, and they did! They caught fish and roasted marshmallows, Waylon became a little obsessed with his FISH. He liked carrying them around and when he showed me his fish when he got home it grossed me out! He kept bugging Mikell to cook it for him. He is such a funny little kid!

BRIDGER LAKE is so beautiful! I love that it is small enough to walk around and the LILY PADS makes it stand out from the rest of the lakes. It's so much fun to take the PONTOON BOATS out and CATCH FISH!  What a great place to go CAMPING!

Our little Waylon is obsessed with his fishies!

 Boston looks like he's ready to scout some deer.
I love this beautiful little lake with the lily pads. Boston caught 7 fish.

 
 Waylon had fun out on the boat with Daddy.
 My favorite part of camping is the campfire and making s'mores!

 Grandma Melanie and Mikell with the kiddo's
 Papa out with Boston and Emmett
 Evie and Waylon chillin on the dock.

 Waylon lovin' on Briggs in the tent
 Briggs was a good baby on his first camping trip!
 Waylon loved this camping trip. Here are his snacks!
 Boston, Waylon and Owen. I'm pretty sure they're trying to catch ants and bugs.

This gun slingin' dude knows he's on vacation when Mom and Dad let him drink his own Coke!
My least favorite thing about camping is when the smoke gets in your eyes! Sorry Boston!

No comments:

Post a Comment