Sunday, July 16, 2017

CANNIBAL-THE DEATH OF ME!

June 28, 2017

I love LAGOON especially when I get to watch the Grandkids having a great time. I love ROLLER COASTERS and even though I get MOTION SICKNESS now, I still can usually handle ROLLER COASTERS. Well, we had a great night at LAGOON and then towards the end Boston was so happy to go on CANNIBAL with me. I was pretty nervous to go on it because it looks like it is just going to drop you on your head to your death! But I knew that would be exciting. The part I was worried about was the spinning upside down from one side to the other. I was so worried that would bring back my DIZZINESS (remember when I was dizzy for over a year?). Well I had taken Bonine (an anti-motion sickness pill) so I figured I'd be ok.

OH.MY.GOSH! I was so nervous the closer we got. Boston was so excited to go with me. He had been with Mikell and her mom several times before and he was thrilled to be going with me for my first (and last)time.

We got up there and I was nervous going up the elevator thing. I was pretty sure it felt like it was getting off track! And then...OH MY HECK! It really felt like I was falling to my DEATH! But it was exhilarating! I loved that part when you fall but then, my fears came true...I was feeling pretty yucky after those spins. It was a smooth ride but the spinning got me so SICK! I will not be riding that ride again. I was sick the rest of the night and I puked all night long and felt like crap the next day too. Ugh!

Here are my pics of CANNIBAL:          BEFORE THE RIDE

Here's the after...ugh!

Yeah I wasn't feeling so hot!

But let's check out the evening before this CANNIBAL RIDE! We were having a great time! It was the first time I'd been to LAGOON with Zach in years!


 I zoomed in on these guys going on Bombora. Zach's arm is in front of Boston but man Waylon sure loved this ride.








 This little guy was a happy little dude the whole time!
 Waylon's favorite ride is the DINO DROP
 We had fun on that Octopus ride. Boston made sure I got drenched by controlling the cart and making sure the water squirted me every time. He thought it was so funny!
 I loved how much fun these two had together!
 This is fuzzy but can you just see how much fun they were having? I love how happy they are in this photo!
 These photos are my favorite. I love watching Boston just take care of his little brother!
 This just melts my heart! I love it!
 Trying to get a selfie with this fun group.
 Another fun pic of us on the Octopus ride...I ended up drenched!
 Waylon's first time on Dracula's Castle
 Boston loved Dracula's Castle. Zach said it's run down and they need to update it.
 I love these people so much! They had a great night together!

 This was after Cannibal. I could hardly take the pic without barfing just looking at this go back and forth. But the kiddo's loved it!
They loved the crash 'em up BOOMERANG cars too!

No comments:

Post a Comment