Monday, July 24, 2017

CEDAR BREAKS AND BRYCE CANYON

July 23, 2017

It was time to go home. How do these days go so fast? I always wish I had one more day! Well it was pretty dang hot here in St George so I was looking forward to going up in the mountains where it would be a little bit cooler. So on the way home we drove through CEDAR BREAKS (I had never been there before) and BRYCE CANYON. I have been there 3 or 4 times but Joyce hadn't been there.

It was cooler there in CEDAR BREAKS but hot in BRYCE CANYON. It was all so beautiful though. I love the colors and the beautiful shapes of those mountains. It makes me so thankful for all of the wonderful things our Heavenly Father created for us to enjoy. I'm always in awe at NATURE! I love it!  After, we ate at RUBY'S INN. They had good food and awesome french fries! Delish!

CEDAR BREAKS:
 On the road again!











On the road again...this time to BRYCE CANYON:
 Many of these pics were taken from the front windshield so they're not super clear, but still beautiful!






























What a beautiful day with lots of beautiful sights. So thankful for all of God's creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment