Sunday, July 16, 2017

RANDOM PHOTO'S OF JUNE

June 2017

JUNE is coming to an end and we are gearing up for a busy July. I am in awe at how fast June flew by. I am so glad I took lots of pics so I wouldn't forget it. Here are a few stragglers I do't want to forget.
 I love this little beauty. She will be two soon. My, where does the time go?

 That same little beauty as the first pic. She can get messy faster than any kid I know. This pic reminds me of a pic I have of Ashley at this age. They look so much alike!
 Boston and Waylon loved making slime!

 Lytton and a messy Sadie Bug!
 Waylon and Lagoona Beach
 Remi and Paisley running through the splash pad at Lagoon. They loved this!

 Waylon holding baby brother, Briggs.
Waylon, Hyrum and Boston at the Hogle Zoo. Waylon loves BUGS and he loved seeing lots of them at the zoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment