Sunday, July 16, 2017

PLAYING AT GRANDMA SHIRLEY'S

July 12, 2017

After work I picked up Boston and Waylon and we drove down to Grandma Shirley's. Ashley and her kids were sleeping over there so I thought it would be fun to have all the GRANDKIDS together to play for a few hours. When it was all over I took the boys home then headed back to sleep over at my Mom's with Ashley. What a fun night we had!

The kids love pulling out all of the toys at Grandma Shirley's as soon as they get there. Then we ate dinner and then the kids played in the kiddie pool and ran through the sprinklers. They had so much fun together!

 These cousins just love each other so much. These boys give big hugs every time they see each other!



 I love these pics! Boston is so cute with the little ones. These just melt my heart!




 


 We were happy that Grandma ha an extra pair of swim shorts even though they were a little long for Remi! ha! ha!










Remi holding Briggs, and Boston holding Sadie and Waylon. I love these kiddo's beyond words!

No comments:

Post a Comment