Sunday, July 16, 2017

PAISLEY TURNS 2

July 8, 2017

Everyone's schedule was off this year and we didn't have a day that we could just CELEBRATE PAISLEY'S 2ND BIRTHDAY! So she got 2 little CELEBRATIONS. We sang to her at the 4th of July party, and when everyone left she opened GIFTS. Then, when they went to Las Vegas to visit Bill they had a little party on her actual BIRTHDAY.

Oh, this girl holds my HEART I tell ya. She has changed so much in these 2 years. She went from the happiest, snuggliest, lovliest little baby, and toddler, into an independent, exploring, feisty, still lovable, funny,  thrill seeking, stuffed animal gatherer, doll-loving 2 year old. She has the cutest little face. She is my SWEETIE! I love her so much! I'm so happy she calls me Grandma!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAISLEY!
The traditional Birthday Kiss from her parents

 Boston and Waylon picked out this fun glittery, water rolling baton and some My Little Pony's.
 She loves books and got 3 new books. She loves that ones that make noise and sing songs
 Aunt Joyce and Jenny got her a brand new dolly.
                                          She got a Moana Doll and a fun singing guitar that she can dance to.

Her little party in Las Vegas on her actual BIRTHDAY, JULY 8TH:







 Paisley had a great 2nd birthday and we are so happy she is in our family. We love you sweet girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment