Sunday, July 16, 2017

4TH OF JULY 2017

July 4, 2017

Our family always has the best time on the 4TH OF JULY. This year it was so dang hot that I decided to forego the water games and so we just had the kids play on Grandpa Tom's huge WATER SLIDE. We had good food and good conversations. It was fun to watch the kids and yes, we did have a family WATER FIGHT at the end. It was an exhausting but super fun day!

Prepare for picture overload they are in no sense of order at all. Thanks to Ash and Mikell for taking pics for me. I was holding a sleeping Briggs most of the time! Here are tons of the pics:












































WATERFIGHT:









 


 

 



 






Mona and her friends started singing Karaoke
 And my Dad danced while they sang. Everyone got a kick out of him!
 Mona got up and joined him dancing for a few minutes.

 




 We sure had a fun day and I am so glad that my Dad is willing to have it at his house. It's hard work getting everything ready for this big day! I know that the whole family loves this holiday and we all have such a fun time when we are together!   I am so thankful for my FAMILY, my FREEDOM and I am so thankful I live in the USA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment