Sunday, July 16, 2017

MOTAB CONCERT WITH ALEX BOYE'

July 14, 2017

Zach helped a lady move and in return she gave him some free tickets to the MORMON TABERNACLE CHOIR SUMMER CONCERT WITH ALEX BOYE'  He would have used them but he went camping instead. Lucky for me, Mom, Joyce and Jenny. We went to City Creek Center for dinner and then walked over to the Conference Center for the CONCERT.

It was fantastic! I have seen Alex Boye' several times but I think this was the best performance yet. They sang songs from several plays including some Disney movie tunes as well. I love his rendition of Lion King. Of course he sang some hymns too that earned him a few standing ovations. It was a great night!  Thanks Zach!!

  We have a lot of fun when we're together.
I love spending time and making fun memories with my Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment