Sunday, July 16, 2017

EATING OVER THE RIVER

July 15, 2017

My sister, Diane, had a BIRTHDAY! I invited everyone to have lunch with her at THE OAKS up Ogden Canyon. It's a beautiful location. You eat over the Ogden River. It is so pretty up there, a lot cooler and they had really good food. I've been wanting to try this place for a long time. It did not disappoint. I can't wait to go back and try their breakfast. I love trying new places and this definitely will be one I will return to.

It was nice spending time with the family. I think Diane had a nice Birthday!!

 Do you see the river there behind us? It was so pretty!
 Jenny and Joyce
 Diane (The Birthday Girl!), Debbie, Morgan, Andy and Logan
 Logan was so good! He loved playing with his car but the best part, was when he saw a fish in the river and he kept saying "Shark!" He will be 2 in August. He was such a good little boy!
 Isn't that so pretty?
 This is what we sit under. It's nice and cool up here in the canyon.
I loved being up here. I love new experiences!

No comments:

Post a Comment