Monday, July 24, 2017

MAMMA MIA AT TUACAHN

July 21, 2017

Right before we went to Tuacahn we went to The Boulevard to meet up with Tyler. Joyce bought a really nice washer and dryer. It was nice to say hi to Tyler.

Afterwards we went to eat dinner at EVEN STEVEN'S. It was so good! They had live music night and these young kids were singing and they were SO GOOD! We really enjoyed it while we ate.

Then we went to MAMMA MIA...I thought tonight was the Newsies but when we got there they announced MAMMA MIA. (My tickets were on my phone and not printed out). We saw Dennis, Sherrie, and Mike Jeppesen there tonight. So crazy to see your neighbors when you're out of town!

Ashley took Sadie to the Babysitters there at Tuacahn and Tanner took Weston to her Aunt's house. I was so happy they were able to come and enjoy the play. It turned out great!

Ok...so I LOVED MAMMA MIA! We sat on the front row again and it was incredible! There was one part when we thought the guys were going to land right in our laps. It was so funny!

Of course the music is the best part of this play for me. They sing all ABBA songs and it is so much fun!

This was definitely my favorite play I've seen at TUACAHN. What a super fun night. Everyone loved it and everyone was smiling and singing throughout it. What a bunch of FUN!










Earlier at EVEN STEVEN'S:

Dancing with Sadie at the restaurant to the awesome music!







No comments:

Post a Comment