Sunday, November 6, 2016

ZACH AND BOSTON DUCK HUNTING

October 4 2016

I love that Boston wants to spend time with his Daddy. They love to do the same things whether it's hiking, playing sports, camping, etc...but another love they share is HUNTING. Boston loves to go with Zach whenever he can. He doesn't mind the rain, or the cold or the long walk out into the MARSH. He loves it all. Zach is so good with him and this is something they will be able to share with each other their whole lives. I am so happy that Zach takes pics while they're out there too.

I love this pic of them! I pray that they will always be close.

 Boston loves wearing his waders and my old shoes over them. Good thing I have small feet!








And when he came home he was excited to show Waylon the DUCK they shot!

Another DUCK HUNTING DAY:
                                                      Totally CAMOUFLAGED!
                         I love this pic of him standing in the water holding this DUCK!

 It took me several times at looking at this picture before I realized Boston was in the back! Ha! Ha!
                                                          This boy loves DUCK HUNTING!

No comments:

Post a Comment