Sunday, November 6, 2016

PUMPKIN CARVING PARTY

October 28, 2016

Wow! This was a busy day! I was exhausted by the time I made it to my Dad's house for our FAMILY PUMPKIN CARVING PARTY. We also CELEBRATED our OCTOBER B-DAYS.  We were going to have a MONSTER MASH DANCE PARTY afterwards but it got too late and so a few of us DANCED as the others were finishing up CARVING their PUMPKINS.

Prepare for picture overload:
 Joyce wasn't feeling well so she was going to go home. I asked her to stay so we could sing Happy Birthday first. I was ticked when I saw they had left her name off the cake! So sorry Joyce! I swear I told them to put it on because I had to spell each name and I know I did yours. Poop!
 They boys loved it when I added Root Beer to the Dry Ice to make this cauldron look like a witch's brew!
                                                                      The Robinson's

                                                       Graham, Remington and Ashley
                                                                  Mikell and Ashley.
                                   Zach overseeing Boston and Waylon getting the guts out!

                                                         Mona always does a great job!
 Diane and Logan. Logan was so good without his parents there. He had fun playing with the kids and he even let me play with him.

 Paisley kept patting Ashley on the back. So cute! Lytton couldn't join us tonight. We missed him!
                                                      Logan kept trying to eat the guts!
                                              Remington wanted to just color on his pumpkin.
                           Mikell takes this seriously. She is so good at carving pumpkins!
                                       Remi loved watching Zach outline his pumpkin
                                                                Mona and her friend




 I loved watching my Mom and Dad do the Swing:


 Then Deb took a turn dancing with Dad:

 Dad taught Mona how to dance too:



                             This is what it would look like if Mikell and Zach had girls!
                                                            Waylon loved meeting Sadie!



 
                                        Ew! Guts! Waylon loved cleaning out his pumpkin!
 




 
                                        Ha! We captured a pic of Steven! He didn't even know it!

                                                      Oh how I love all these cute kiddo's
                                                            Some of the masterpieces!


                                                Mona, Grandpa Tom and Baby Sadie!
                                                                  Most of the bunch

No comments:

Post a Comment